Ever Projecting

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Shumi Days

Elephant training is my hobby de jour. Fully intending to save funds to take the ten day course in the spring. I think it's a really useful hobby to have. You never know when you'll need it. Knitting is on the backburner. Mittens don't seem to be my destiny. The first one was too small and this one's enormous. I may venture out to buy a pair now, but that's such an admission of defeat. Haiku is also in focus. I have yet to learn how one makes a book, especially when one has next to no creative skills. Pickling is on hiatus (this is getting to be a rather sad hobby blog entry). However Picklemethis will live on as my publishing company. Once I learn how to make a book that is. Hopefully decorating my Christmas tree will be much more successful than anything else has been. Oui oui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home